I found a new chap stick that I love. It's of the Chap Stick brand called 100% Naturals. Go
here to check them out. I tried the Botanical Medley flavor. I believe there are other different flavors if that doesn't sound very good. It doesn't have all those ingredients in it that aren't very good for you. To be eating. Since it's on your lips. I found it at Wally world for around $2.50. It's a bit more expensive than the regular ones, but not horrible. I don't think it has SPF in it, though, if that's important to you. Try it out and let me know if you love it too!
Check out
The Diaper Diaries for more things that people love!
2 comments:
I agree. I have tried these when they were free once at Walgreens. I love Chapstick!!
Hello!
I found you through Mom Bloggers Club.
I will definitely try this Chap Stick out. (I just love to find good 'lip-stuff' as we call it.)
Have you tried Blistex Lip Tone?
That's a favorite right now.
~Ann
http://annagain66.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment