Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet Emma who makes me laugh daily. One of her quotes this past week was (while playing with her new doctor kit) "Dr. Seuss will be in shortly." We had just been to the pediatrician's office, but that's not our pediatrician's name.
Emma, you are my purple and pink, talk all the time, do-it-myself, sweet, loving girl. You love, love, love to help with anything and everything. Which is great most of the time. Your latest favorite phrase is "I love it." About food, toys or whatever.
I love spending my days with you! Happy Birthday, Sweetie! I love you!
Mommy





5 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Emma! :) We love you too!
Happy birthday to Emma!
Happy Birthday! We hope to 'see' you soon...
Happy Belated Birthday to Emma! So grateful God's gift of her life!! We'd love to see her (& all of you!) again one of these days!
Happy Birthday Emma!! :)
Post a Comment