Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Works for me Wednesday - baby wipes

When Emma was small, a friend of mine gave me a great hint - tear your baby wipes in half. That way they last twice as long. It works great for me because I wouldn't use the whole wipe anyway because I would rather waste a corner of a wipe than take a chance of getting poop on my hands. And the smaller size wipe is easier for me to use. And...how many times in a row am I allowed to start a sentence with and? And if the diaper is just wet, you only use half a wipe. Cool, huh?!

5 comments:

Kama said...

Yeah, very good idea. Are they easy to tear?? I am due in 5 weeks and am looking for ways to "save" a little dough...

Unknown said...

What a great idea. I love saving money here and there.

By the way, unless you scheduled it, you were up mighty early posting before 8AM. :D

Julie said...

You caught me. I wrote it last night (otherwise I wouldn't get to post anything until nap time) and scheduled it. I actually was up before 8 AM, but not on the computer!

Katie said...

Good idea!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know the link was broken!

IF said...

What a great idea! I am new to your blog and decided to check it out!