
I love the Back to Nature foods that I've tried. Granted, they're probably not 100% healthy, but better than some other stuff you can buy out there! I've only tried the honey graham sticks and the peanut butter sandwich cookies. But I did buy some of the cinnamon graham sticks and some of their chocolate chunk cookies. For sampling purposes. And because we are leaving on a vacation and of course we need food in the car. They aren't wheat free, so I don't have to, I mean, can't share with Emma.
I will not be posting for a week since we will be gone and I don't even know if Dell is going with us. I don't know how we could leave him at home since he is our oldest "child". But I leave important decisions like that to K.
Talk to you in a week!





2 comments:
Anything that "appears" healthy is an excellent choice. Have a good vacation!!
They look delicious. :)
Post a Comment