We've been going to the local Hy-Vee to rent movies lately. Not from Hy-Vee - from
Redbox. I know this isn't a new thing, but why pay more than $1.00 to rent a movie? At least for us. We don't watch too many movies...maybe 2 a month. You can even look up online what movies a particular
Redbox location has so you don't have to stand there looking through the different screens while a long line forms behind you. And you can even reserve the movie so it's ready for you when you get there! That's what works for us.
For more great ideas, go visit
Rocks in my Dryer!
7 comments:
I've never heard of this but it sounds like a great idea for people who don't watch that many! Now, we watch movies constantly!! Sometimes, 4-6 a week. When the kids are sleeping, it's our "date" to curl up on the couch with a movie. Thank goodness for Netflix or we'd be broke! But Netflix totally sounds like a waste if you only watch a few each month :)
I've seen these around. Now I have to give them a try!
We have really started to take advantage of the REd Box. It works for us!
We love the redbox here...especially that we can reserve it in advance and not have to wonder if the movie we want is in stock. Another thing we like about redbox is that you don't have to return it to the box you got it from...you can return it to any redbox location!
Check out this site (http://www.insideredbox.com/codes/) for promotional codes for free movies. My husband and I have probably seen a dozen or 2 Red Box movies and only paid for a couple of them (because they were late.) Give it a try... it's even cheaper. :)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE REDBOX!! I think this has been the greatest invention. I only now pay full price at the other renting giant when I absolutely have to.
And thanks to BABYCHASER for the awesome codes! We're going to try it tomorrow!
Post a Comment