I don't check the pockets of our clothing before throwing them in the wash. And K has allergies. Lots of allergies...we just don't know what he's allergic too. But isn't the point of a washing machine to get the laundry done as quickly as possible while doing as little work as possible. So in the clothes (and whatever is in the pockets) go.
I read about cleaning and disinfecting your washer in a post on the last Works for Me Wednesday. Let's just say I didn't even know I was supposed to be cleaning and disinfecting my washer. I have yet to try
this, but at least it's been saved on my computer along with how to super clean my shower! Baby steps.
1 comment:
The only reason I know to do this is my washer has a cleaning cycle. I have never done this before having this washer! :)
Post a Comment