I got exactly what I asked for for Mother's Day: sleep and not having to cook. A typical Sunday.
I got to sleep in until 8:00! I had nursery in the boys' room at church at 9:30 and then went to church with Emma. We went out for lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant (the usual Sunday lunch spot). They have a lunch buffet and it is so good. I ate way too much. In addition to the usual stuff (chicken & beef burritos, steak chimichangas, cheese quesadillas, make your own tacos, delicious pico de gallo, cheese sauce, chicken & beef enchiladas, etc.), they had added pork burritos which were delicious. Now I'm getting hungry!
I took a looooong nap in the afternoon and then we picked up Subway and went to the park for a picnic. Fun was had by all! Michael finally went down the slide by himself. The same slide over and over. Samuel has been going down the slides by himself for a little while. And they all love the swings.
We went home around 7 and called our moms to wish them a happy mother's day.... After the kids' bedtime, I watched Gilmore Girls and ate ice cream with a brownie. Yum!!! It was a great mother's day!!
Thanksgiving 2009 Recap
16 years ago





1 comment:
Yay for sleeping in & a great Mother's Day! Fun to hear from you again...it's been a while since I checked your blog.
Post a Comment