Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More pictures

I didn't post the pictures of the last ultrasound because they were a little graphic. If you knew what you were looking for. There were a couple of a foot, a hand and a yawn. The yawn was kinda cute.

Now I have new pictures. Profile pictures. Mario was hiding, so his profile shot is from a distance so it's kind of blurry. They are both laying across my uterus. Mario at the bottom with his head one way and Luigi at the top with his head the other way. I don't know any other stats other than their heart rates were at 145 bpm. We will have another "big" ultrasound in 2 weeks to check everything.

Baby B (Luigi)'s profile shot. See his foot up at the top left of the picture?!

Another profile shot of Luigi. In this one his knee is right by his nose.

Here's Baby A ("Mario")'s face. You can see his arm at the top up next to his face. And you can kind of see his eyes and mouth...

Mario's blurry profile shot...

That's all for now! I think next time we'll get some 3-D (or is it 4-D) ones.

3 comments:

Makila said...

Sooooooooooo cute. I love the profile shots! They look much bigger..which I'm sure you are feeling! I'm shopping for them. Ben just shakes his head when I'm show him more things for the boys. :) So excited!

just deb said...

Aw, thanks for posting! I don't mention it often, but you are in my thoughts & prayers very often.

Stacey Baker said...

Beautiful miracle of life! ... haven't visited in a while, been busy! Hope you are great! Excited for you...