We had turkey, mashed potatoes, etc. on Thanksgiving. It was yummy!! Then we went for a walk. It must be part of the Thanksgiving tradition to go for a walk after a big meal, because, growing up, my family did that, too.
Friday morning K's mom and I went to Kohl's. At 7:30ish. It was still really busy! I couldn't believe it. We waited in line to check out for a half hour. I can't imagine how long it would have taken earlier in the morning.
We also opened Christmas presents with K's family. We all got some really cool stuff. I got an awesome blanket from my sister-in-law. It is super soft. I was arguing with Emma this afternoon about whose blanket it is. Well, not really arguing, it just went something like this...Emma said "Emma's blankie." And I said "No, Mama's blankie." Back and forth. I think she still thinks it's hers. I'm so hiding it from her. It was fun to see Emma get more into opening presents this year. For example:
And Friday afternoon, the Huskers played Colorado. And it was a good game! Too close for my comfort, so I couldn't watch all of it.Saturday was pretty laid back. Aunt M took Emma's pictures in her studio in the afternoon. She does such a great job! Emma did well, too.





2 comments:
We had fun too! Loved watching Emma open that present. :) Both S & D have been praying for Emma. When I ask what we should pray for...they both same Emma. :)
Cute pictures... maybe I should make a trip there too. :)
Glad you made it back - I'm so jealous that you actually saw the game, even if it was just parts.
Post a Comment